- Post Date:September 25, 2017
- Offerd Salary £9- £15 Per HourCareer Level Healthcare AssistantExperience 2 Years
- Gender Both
At Rapid Improvement we like to take care of our candidates. We guide you through the details and requirements of any potential new role, help you to understand the client’s needs and the environment you will be a part of. We will always ensure that you are prepared for an interview and are given swift feedback regardless of outcome.
Working for Rapid Improvement will give you access to a range of benefits which include:
• Assurance you are working with an approved NHS framework supplier (HTE, CCS, CPP and LPP)
• Competitive pay rates
• Dedicated consultant who is always available
• Nationwide locum and permanent job opportunities
• CPD contribution scheme*
• Fantastic referral scheme*
• Candidate networking and social events
• Up to date articles from industry peers on Rapid Healthcare blog
• Specialist knowledge of helping overseas candidates with the registration process
All positions with Rapid Improvement will require the candidate to hold a current DBS certificate.
To apply for this or more this jobs, please contact the Rapid Improvement Team on 020 8468 0395 or send your CV to email@example.com